Re: Antwort: Re: WMaker crashes when starting with startxwin.bat

Hi hjb,

this was the sollution!
Actually I had two problems:
1. When I installed cygwin, it didn't create a 'good' home directory. It
cretared a directory '/usr/bin/%USERPROFILE%' because my Windows Home is on a
different drive than my cygwin installation.
2. The correct path to HOME had to be set.
I've done that and now it works.

Cheers,
Klaus