Re: Autoraise in Test77 multiwindow mode

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Oh, I think that the problem is most likely due to the what that
> multi-window mode handles the mouse, but it only seems to cause problems
> with TweakUI.  Thus, you can basically say that TweakUI is unsupported
> so it doesn't matter if we have problems with it.  But, the underlying
> problem is definitley ours.  I would not doubt it if the problem
> manifests itself in some other way later.  I think I will wait to fix it
> until then though.

I'm using TweakUI too. And if I ever find the multiwindow mode useful,
I'll not rest until the bug is fixed. But unfortunatly I'm quite happy
without multiwindow. *g*

If I've got some time, I'll look into it. But I can't tell how soon this
will be.

bye
    ago
NP: Apoptygma Berzerk - Burnin Heretic