I tried to login

I tried to login to remote unix machine using the following command.

$ ssh -X -l username remote_hostname_or_ip_address

by giving my username and host name. I have successfully installed
Cygwin/XFree. All it says is command not found. I am not sure whether
the path name was to be given in this case. In this situation, any further
comments? Thanks.

-arasu