Re: copy text from xterm to browser

Peter,

The copying is supposed to work both ways. Make sure that you are actually performing an action in an X act that will cause copying. Also, try copying it twice or copy something else in X, then copy what you want to copy and see if it works. Let me know what sort of work around you come up with.

Harold

Peter W. Colovas wrote:
I've found that using the -clipboard parameter only allows copying from windows -> Xwindows, but not the other way. has anyone else seen this behavior? I'm running -multiwindow -clipboard.
Thanks,
-Pete

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Run XWin.exe with the -clipboard parameter.

Harold

David wrote:

Hi,

I use windows2000 running cygwin and xfree86 and xterm.

I want to copy from the xterm and paste into netscape browser or internet explorer running directly on windows2000.

Does this answer your questioN?

David