RE: xwinclip usage?

My mistake, but...

I indeed didn't realize that there was a newer XWin.exe.  I grabbed and
installed it and the -clipboard switch now doesn't stop the process.  Ny
remote screen appears just fine.  Sorry about my oversight.

However, the clipboard doesn't seem to function.  I can't seem to copy
and/or paste from either remote <-> local.  I tried windowed and
fullscreen with the same results.  Here's my bat file:

SET PATH=c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin;c:\cygwin\bin;c:\cygwin\usr\bin;%PATH%
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
start c:\cygwin\usr\x11r6\bin\xwin -query 192.168.0.10 -clipboard
exit

Pretty basic.  Any tips?
Thanks!