Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 73

Colin,

Thanks for testing. The selection-not-remaining-selected problem is well known. Several attempts at a satisfactory solution have been tried, but none has been satisfactory. I have a few new ideas that I may try soon.

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:
Hi,

Works for me rootless and multiwindow.
Can paste to and from a cygwin xterm to WordPad.
(Selection does not remain inverse videoed when left button released?)
I'll test that on the older version...probably didn't spot that before!!
XDMCP looks OK so far.

I'll test it all again without -clipboard and with xwinclip back on.

Thanks
#
Colin