From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Bovy, Stephen
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:28 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: New "multiwindow" mode is great

Wow great job , keep up the good work !!

Questions:

I noticed that the "XWin" root window is also showing up

In "multiwindow" mode we don't need the Xwin root window.

Hopefully as time progresses you will work out all these nitty
Gritty details.

The root window has to be gotten rid of or "hidden" like in
Setting it as a "hidden microsoft" window <BG>.

Also of course my bash ansi terminal sequence which was in
My prompt doesn't work.. Because there is no window manager support
Yet.

I tried to send an imbedded word doc with some screen shots
to illustrate my comments, but it didn't make it thru
Your email system...