Re: xwinclip

Colin,

Hmm... yes, xwinclip is now supposed to try to reconnect to the X Server when the X Server resets or shuts down. However, there may be some problem causing xwinclip to keep running after it fails to connect to the X Server. I will have to look into it.

Thanks,

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:

Hi

I've just noticed that the new winclip does not terminate when
XWin is closed..it used to?

Minor error but my XP now has an end program prompt on shutdown.

Colin