XFree and File Systems

Hi!

I'm developing a linux application, but the majority
of the pc's in my organization have installed windows
system, so Im going to install cigwin's xfree in the
machines and use the linux application remotely.
I need that the user (windows system) use the
remote linux application (via xfree) and see the
local windows file system (not the linux file system)
for load and save files, to use the local printer.
Is there any way for configure X and make this?

Thanks!

Martín.