RE: remote xterm - how can I make it work

Aloha,

If I understand you correctly, you are running 1 pc as an X server and
you are trying to open an xterm session from pc 2 so it can be displayed
on pc 1.

If so have you tried :
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-apps.html

I'm no where near understanding how X works myself.  Only started using
it a few weeks ago. But I think that doc will help you.

Mahalo,

Booker Apelin
System Administrator -- LavaNet, Inc.
PGP Key : http://friedbanana.lava.net/pgp.asc