Host Chooser Program?

Hi!

Now that I've (kinda) got XWin running, I'm looking for a program which
will let me type in the name of the host that I want to connect to.

What I'm trying to do, is to have a shell script, which will run some sort
of Windows GUI program where the user can enter something.  This "something"
should then be used as the parameter to the -query option.  Kinda like this:

   XWin.exe -query $(user_prompter)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar