Re: About Lesstif

Philippe,

Lesstif is supported in Cygwin/XFree86 in that there is a package of it available that works quite well for most people using it. However, you are correct that there is not someone assigned to spend a lot of time digging deep into issues that are affecting only a few users. Those affected users will have to step forward and diagnose such bugs on their own, hopefully fixing them and sending the patch to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com so that a new package of Lesstif can be released that fixes their bug.

Hope that helps,

Harold

Philippe Bastiani wrote:

Hi,

So, if I understand: Lesstif is not supported any more in Cygwin :( Bad
news...
OK, I am going to investigate...

At the present time, among my applications, only VXE collapses...
With the previous release, all the applications seem collapses during the
startup code before any initialization of Lesstif...

I am going to try to rebuild others app...

a+
--
Philippe Bastiani