RE: NO VIRUS (Virus Warning (RE: Cygwin Connection Tool for Windows -- new release))

Hi Darko,

muhahaah ;P

>Seems to be a typical windows/outlook user :-)
I admit, i am soooo sorry, but i would blame it on Battlefield! hehe

>Under Outlook you could find it under options/settings/email options
Muchas Gracias!!

p.s. I gave this setup.exe file to 4different users, with different virus
scanners, all uptodate! Noone found a Virus. If you are not sure weather to
use it or not, use the Sourcecode and compile it yourself!