Re: Mousewheel stops scrolling

"Cary Jamison" <Cary.Jamison@powerquest.com> wrote in message
news:<DBB106D1C9FDAC408B360E2D0A5673823FBA3C@pqorex02.powerquest.pq>...
> I have found a strange case where the mousewheel will stop working.
>
> I have a virtual desktop manager (goScreen).  When I switch from
another desktop to my XWin desktop the mousewheel will not work until I
move the pointer off XWin and back on again.  All other mouse buttons
continue to work fine, it is only the wheel (buttons 4/5) for scrolling
up/down that stops working.

> I've tried to duplicate this using similar methods such as minimizing
and maximizing XWin and using alt-tab to switch other windows in front
of XWin but those seem to work fine.

> Cary

An additional piece of information...I tried xev and it doesn't see
anything from the wheel, either.

Cary

----
Cary Jamison