From: Thomas Chadwick [mailto:j_tetazoo@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 6:12 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Problem with keymap under cygwin-xfree

Make sure NumLock and CapsLock are both OFF.  That can sometimes cause
problem with certain X clients.

If that's not the culprit, try running xev and see if X is even getting the
keypress events.  If xev spews a bunch of messages when pressing one of the
keys in questions, cut-and-paste them to the list and we'll have a look-see.

One other thing, post the contents of /tmp/XWin.log.