Re: XWin.exe crashes

Sven Köhler wrote:

> good hint, now it works
> why? what's the problem using text-mounts with XWin?

either xkbcomp or XWin opens the file in the wrong mode (they do not
specify if the data is binary or text) so it get's opened in the mode
which was specified with mount. I've just fixed the line in XWin but
have not tested if it fails too. But I guess it's xkbcomp which is the
problem.

bye
    ago

NP: grauzone.02-10-14