From: Jean-Claude Gervais [mailto:jc.gervais@videotron.ca]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 7:56 AM
To: Cygwin-XFree
Subject: XWinClip

Hi,

            I've followed the posted instructions for downloading and
installing XWinClip, but for some odd reason, I get the following error when
trying to extract the .EXE:

>bunzip2 xwinclip-Test06.exe.bz2

bunzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out.  Possible reason follows.
bunzip2: Permission denied
        Input file = xwinclip-Test06.exe.bz2, output file =
xwinclip-Test06.exe
bunzip2: Deleting output file xwinclip-Test06.exe, if it exists.
/home/jc

I've also tried this on a totally different computer and gotten the same
result.
Anyone have a clue as to what the problem is?