Re: Problems with xwinclip version 0.5/0.6

Hi,

I can send you them directly later (I'm at work now) but..

You say it dies after the messages are displayed, do you mean that xwinclip then terminates? Or do you mean it doesn't seem to do much?

Also I'm still a little confused as to why you needed to change the build dll script anyway, what release of cygwin are you using? Maybe I and the others have an older/newer version.

Chris

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp