RE: x-server with window-manager

Sven,

> > OK, but how to i start XWin.exe so it will work in "rootless"-mode?
>
> OK, i found out, that i should start "XWin -rootless" but i still need a
> window-manager afterwards (like twm) ro have a window-titlebar.
>
> will there be a window-manager integrated into XWin that uses
> Win32-native windows? (native title-bar, buttons, resizing etc.)

I said earlier that you would still have to run an X Window Manager.  Yes,
Cygwin/XFree86 will eventually have a window manager that opens X windows in
Windows windows.  However, we only got rootless support three days ago, so I
wouldn't count on that integrated window manager being finished any time
soon, unless you are willing to help write it.