Thanks for the icon

Jehan (Bing),

I wanted to say thanks for provided the .ico file that I used for the icon in Cygwin/XFree86 - Server Test Series - Test 66. I stole that icon from your systray icon patches. I was never able to find nor create an X icon that had the proper transaparency and that looked good in all color modes. You either found that one or created it and, regardless of which of those it was, it fit the bill. I hope you noticed that your name was on the credit line for the icon patch.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that I called attention to the creator/finder of the X icon that we are now using.