RE: XFree 4.2.1 + fontconfig-2

Alan,

If I recall correctly, the reason we have to override ComplexProgramTarget_1
for cross compiling is that the correct dependency list is not generated for
the first run through the build tree.  Some executables are not going to be
built until a second pass through the build tree.  No errors are generated
when this problem occurs, so the only way you know that there is a problem
during cross compiling is to go and audit one of the sets of targets that
are built with ComplexProgramTarget and make sure that all of those targets
were built.

With that being said, I will do a build check.  However, I can think of
nothing that has been done to remedy this problem, so I will almost
guarantee that #if CrossCompiling will be needed for ComplexProgramTarget_1.

Will let you know.

Harold