Re:RH Linux 7.3

Ok, sorry I am assuming that I am being clearer than I actually am with my
description.  I have successfully connected to XDMCP sessions to Solaris and RH
Linux 7.2 sessions.  I am using the command:

XWin.exe -screen 0 1024x768x65536 -query linux.address.here -from my.address.here

I have also used ssh to connect to the same remote clients (both RH 7.2 and 7.3),
but have been unable to remotely operate any x item.  (a xclock for instance)

I would like to know how to do a XDMCP session from a windows installation of
Cygwin and Xwin to RH 7.3.

I would also like to know what you meant about being able to open and manage
multiple ssh sessions inside one cygwin environment window.
Re: your previous message . . .  . .
>>window is owned entirely by one remote machine) or whether you are
>>trying to display remote clients via ssh (in which case you can ssh to
>>multiple remote machines and have them all display X Clients in one
>>Cygwin/XFree86 window - or in multiple Cygwin/XFree86 windows).

I hope that this time I am being properly complete and thorough in my
explanation.

Thank you again,
Ben Simmons