Re: New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

OK. Let's use win32-x11@sources.redhat.com for the mean time if there is any discussion
needed. Once it's going we can discuss elsewhere. It would be really nice to have this hosted
at sources.redhat.com but actually at the moment we don't need that, we just need to start
developing. But that can all be discussed on that list. I've subscribed - Nicholas, unfortunately
it seems like you don't have wide backing for keeping the discussion going here, and it can't
really be that hard to subscribe to another list you can unsuscribe to later if neccessary...