Re: New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:46 pm, Stuart Adamson wrote:
> >   gdi2X
> >   win2X
> >   xgdi
>
> I like win2x.  (or maybe win4x)
>
> > I'm happy to register the project and set it up...
>
> I'd say wait a few hours for people in the states to wake up and read the
> mass of
> email and then unless anyone comes up with better names, go and do it.

For what it is worth, I like win2x, although win4x is a bit more unique, with
google giving 'win2x' 295 matches, but only 10 for 'win4x'.

On reflection, win2x also describes a bit more what it actually does.

I think the gdi names are a bit obscure for the less technical.

As mentioned previously, I'll help test, as I doubt I can help with the code.
[Not really looking like a job for Python. :-) ]

Rasjid.