RE: xwinclip - update and motif clipboard

Chris,

I thank you for putting so much time into developing xwinclip.

I really appreciate that you got the long-awaited setjmp lngjmp
functionality implemented so that we are not killed upon X Server shutdown
and restart.

I don't know anymore about the CLIPBOARD than what I wrote in the xwinclip
source comments, which was something to the effect of, ``help! can't find
CLIPBOARD documentation, how does it work?''

I am going to integrate your changes into a future release of xwinclip, but
I cannot tell you when that will be.  However, a little schedule update: I
am taking 10 credits this semester in three classes (this is not much), I am
working 30-35 hours a week at an Active Server Pages (blah :( ) job (but it
pays really well), and I am working 6-8 hours a week at the National
Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory at Michigan State University (where I
translate old Fortran program for VMS to Tru64 UNIX and Linux).  Next week
my ASP job is supposed to slow down because they haven't got another
contract for me to work on, so I may, in theory, have a whole week to catch
up on Cygwin/XFree86.  On the other hand, shit happens, so don't expect
anything extraordinary.  :)

Harold