Re: Minimizing cygwin/xfree86 under NT 4.0 with KDE auto-hide taskbar active consumes CPU resources

The xfree version is
XFree86-xserv XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-10.tar.bz2 0

The KDE is 1.1.2 (heh, heh, heh)
Linux is redhat 2.2.16-3

So then I tried it on one of the new boxes with KDE 3.0.0-10 and redhat
2.4.18-5

Here what I get is a burst of NT activity (75% cpu) about every 4 seconds
for one second.  So does appear to be KDE related and requires the KDE
taskbar to be docked at the top and to have the shortest delay possible
(zero in the new KDE).  Seems like this is a KDE thingie and pretty low
priority too but I will post over there in case anybody is interested.

Thanks for your help!  (Sorry that outlook seems to be forcing the post to a
new thread)

Steve Stone