RE: [ITP]: Qt-2.3.1

Well, remember also that the X11 version is licensed under the GPL, so it is
fine.  They do make some other versions that are not yet licensed under the
GPL.  The native Windows version used to be non-GPL, but I think I remember
seeing something in the news about this changing a few months ago or
something.

Harold