[ITP]: Qt-2.3.1

Harold et al.,

After a brief discussion this morning, Ralf has given me permission
to package QT-2.3.1 and release it to the Cygwin community.  I would
like to have it under the XFree86 dir, since it is a fully native X
library.  This release has been throughly tested by us over on the
KDE-Cygwin project, pretty much all the bugs have been stomped out.
Note that QT does *not* require MIT-SHM [that is kde itself].
Furthermore, I fully intend and expect questions regarding Qt be
redirected to the kde-cygwin mailinglist.  We should probably update
the mailing-lists page's policies to reflect this.  My intention is
not to inundate this list with Qt/Kde related issues.  With the
your's and the list's permission, I will package it up and provide
the links ASAP.

Cheers,
Nicholas