RE: Cygwin/XWin - winkeybd.c/winKeybdBell(...) not being called?

John,

*You* screwed up in two major ways, not me:

1) You emailed me directly.  I do not appreciate email sent to me from
people wishing to deal with the Cygwin/XFree86 project.  I do not need your
permission to forward such emails to the mailing list.

2) You did not inform me at the top of the email that you were protective of
your email address.  If you had, I would have simply deleted your email
rather than forwarding it to the mailing list.

You have to remember that with the Internet, you have to look out for
yourself.  If you are truly concerned about the protection of your email
address, then you should be using temporary accounts for any emails that you
SPAM project leaders with.  Yup, you spammed me.  You sent me an unsolicited
personel email rather than sending it to the project that I work on.

Thanks, now go away,

Harold

P.S.  You will notice that I have taken the care to remove your email
addresses from the bottom of this message.