Re: [Pending Review]: XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5

--- Harold L Hunt <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote:
> Nicholas,
>
> I'll post this later tonight.  Prepare a release announcement to send to
> both
> the regular list and cygwin-xfree-announce.  I'll let you know when it
> is
> posted so you can send the announcements in.  Use messages in the
> archive for
> cygwin-xfree-announce or cygwin-announce as a template for your
> announcement.
Harold,

Fogive me for asking, but when you say regular list, do you mean
cygwin@cygwin.com or cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com.  I'm only asking because
when I post a message to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com, it automatically
reposts my message to cygwin@cygwin.com.  Is this not the same for
cygwin-xfree-announce@cygwin.com?  Also, wouldn't it make sense just to
leverage the existing cygwin-announce@cygwin.com?  I don't quite
understand the necessity for a separate mailing list there.

Cheers,
Nicholas