Re: Incorrect version in packages names

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 4:16 PM

> >and in setup.ini :
> >@ kdelibs-2
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Get rid of this.  I suspect that it is confusing setup.exe.
> It should certainly do the right thing without it.

Doh!. Good catch Chris.

Yes, foo-bar is allowable as a package name, foo-2 is not. I'll see what I
can do for a future setup.exe release to address this, but don't expect
anything soon. It'll require altering the installed.db database format,
which results in a non-backwards compatible local environment.

Rob