xf86config patch

Hi,

after long time, I remade the xf86config patch. The diffs are made
against todays cvs.

The patch includes support for

- reading /etc/XF86Config
- setting the fontpath from the configfile
- setting XKB settings from the configfile (foreign keyboard support)
- setting rgbpath from the configfile

I don't expect that I will ever support other configuration options,
since the monitor, device and screen sections have no meaning for
windows. For supporting the mouse section a huge change to the current
has to be made and any settings can already be given on the commandline.

A precompiled binary for testing is available at
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/test-config-1/X-Server.tar.bz2

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723