Server Test Series - Test 63 (a.k.a. 4.2.0-10)?

Am I to follow the old adage that no news is good news in regards to Test 63?
 Test 60 through Test 63 changed over a thousand lines of code, with a lot of
those changes occuring in Test 63; I can hardly believe that we haven't
trigged lots of new bugs.

In case you missed the announcement, you can get Test 63 from here:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/shadow/changelog.html

Alternatively, you can install Test 63 by running Cygwin's setup.exe and
manually selecting the 4.2.0-10 version of the XFree86-xserv package.

Please, someboby post some results for the following:
1) Running with '-engine 1', '-engine 2', and '-engine 4' (not simultaneously)
with Windows in 15 bit color mode (for a video card that supports this mode)
and with Windows in 24 bit color mode.  Just give me an `all clear' on this
one, specifying which configs you were able to test.

2) Running engines 1, 2, and 4 (as above) with -query to some host running KDE
3.0.x when Windows is running in 15, 24, and 32 bits per pixel.  Logon to KDE
and make sure that all icons display (you'll know right away if there is a
problem, the ksplash screen will print status messages overtop of each other
and less than 5% of icons will display).  Again, just give me an `all clear'
on this one, specifying which configs you were able to test.

Thanks for testing,