RE: Mouse dragging slow in XWin-Test56 with -emulate3buttons

Bradey,

Thanks for notifying other users of this.

I appreciate it when people send these sorts of things directly to the list,
like you've just done.  (No, he didn't send it to me privately first, I just
wanted to reward good behavior instead of waiting to complain about
someone's bad behavior.)

Hmm... I'm sure Alexander Gottwald and I didn't have a 0.5 second timeout in
mind when we wrote the emulate 3 buttons option.  There may or may not be
something that can be done to accomodate for this.  At the very least, we
could set some sort of upper-bound on the emulation timeout and we could
warn the user when they try to exceed this value.  That would at least
prevent people from doing silly things that weren't planned for.  I'll take
a look at this when I get a chance.

Thanks again,

Harold