RE: xterm fails to start with "setuid failed: Permission denied"

> Let me guess - you have logged in as a domain user, but your
> home directory
> is /home/Administrator (or whatever the local administrator
> is named in
> dutch...)

Thank god I'm using an English NT installation :))
Anyway - argh ! It works after all - after running the mkpasswd and mkgroup,
I hadn't exited my login shell. When I did and restarted it, I landed into
/home/fputte instead of /home/Administrator and now it works. Thanks for the
help !

rgds,
Florimon