RE: Updated on sourceware: XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-7

My apologies, for being frantic. I forgot to test my latest xfree
installation. I've installed older cygwin by with new xserver
XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-7 and XTerm work fine. So problem isn't in xserv but
somewhere in other cygwin package. I will test next KDE.

Problem solving: downgrade latest cygwin updates (you can check from
cygwin.log file what you have upgraded last time), test xterm. If xterm
works updrade only xserv and test after that again. If you want to upgrade
other packages, do it one by one and test after every update, to find which
one cause problem.