RE: Updated on sourceware: XFree86-xserv-4.2.0-7

Hal,

Why don't you try starting XWin without the '/B'.  The '/B' is no longer
necessary because XWin.exe should start as a Windows application, thus it
should give the command line back immediately.  Thus part of your problem
might be that your xterm is starting too soon.  Throw a 'sleep 5' in after
your 'start XWin' line.

As a further test, remove the 'run' from the 'run xterm' command line.  That
will allow xterm to dump any errors to the console (it will prevent wmaker
from starting though).  You could also just change 'run xterm' to 'start /B
xterm', which would put xterm in the background but still print its messages
to the launching console.

Let us know what happens,

Harold