Re: alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-key s = caps-lock

Pille Geert (bkarnd) wrote:
So I gave undue credit, ah well, it won't make up for all the times people
receive "stank voor dank" (hard to translate: sh*t for thanks).  I thought
you had found out about phantom key release messages?  I have to scan the
mailing list in a hurry, there is other work to do.
I just wanted to make it clear. I didn't want to steal any credit. But thanks for the thought :)

I didn't get the "I see dead cursors".  What is it referring to?
As Sylvain mentioned, it's a reference to "The 6th Sense" where the little boy says "I see dead people". For some reason, each time I hear/read "I see <something>" I can't help to think about this reference. And since I'm seing cursor that, to me, should not be visible (sort of ghost cursors).....

Jehan