Re: Bug in WindowMaker?

Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte wrote:
Hi, folks!

I just downloaded Cygwin 1.3.10, which comes with XFree 4 binaries and a few window managers (TWM, FVWM, WindowMaker and OpenBox).
After installing Cygwin, I altered startxwin.bat to load WindowMaker instead of TWM (the default window manager). However, when WindowMaker loads and drwas the Clip on the screen, I get a fatal error "Window Maker received signal 11". The message also says "This fatal error occured probably due to a bug".
What is signal 11? Has anybody ran into this bug?
I am using Windows 2000 SP2, in Portuguese.
I can't say that it's the same reason but I get the same error number if I try to run several screens at the same time
XWin -screen 1 640 480 -screen 0 640 480