A couple of patches

Attached are a couple of patches.  These fix a few bugs that were annoying
me in XFree86 4.2.0.
I can't get access to CVS at the moment so this might be fixed in there - if
so then feel
free to ignore them ;)

1) Key strokes when X loses / gains focus.  winkeydb.c now tracks which keys
are up and down
   and releases all down keys when focus is lost.  Also, it kills phantom
key up messages
   being received (typcially when ALT-TAB'ing to the X server).  This was
causing (a) ICE to
   switch between windows and (b) bash to see a tab and try to auto-complete
causing cygwin to
   thrash my hard disk looking for all executables in my path ;(

2) emulate3buttons didn't work correctly in single screen mode as InitOutput
set the timeout to
   TRUE (1) rather than the default (50) or user supplied value.  This made
getting the middle
   button a matter of good timing ;)

Side note - I had to comment out the Beep() call in winkeydb.c as this was
causing X to hang.  The comments just above the call about the arguments
being ignored are not true - under
Win NT / 2000 the arguments are used (according to MSDN at least ;)).

Regards

Stuart