Re: Updated package for testing: OpenDX 4.2.0-1

Harod attached are my copy of dx and dxworker scripts which worked with
previous versions of DX.  I am not using DX any more therefore I have not
tested the newer code of DX.
I never used the dx script supplied with DX code.  In the dx script some of
the lines are absolutely unncessary.  I hope this will help.

Subject: Updated package for testing: OpenDX 4.2.0-1