RE: lesstif mwm bug

Ton van Overbeek,

Thanks.  This indicates that the mwm.exe bug has nothing to do with LessTif.
In fact, this indicates is a problem with the way that Cygwin/XFree86 treats
the NumLock key and possibly other modifier keys.

As a test I just compiled XWin.exe with a modified
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/winkeybd.c/winGetKeyMappings () function that
has these lines removed:
	case XK_Num_Lock:
	  pModMap[i] = NumLockMask;
	  break;

Pulling those lines out causes mwm.exe to have no problems, regardless of
the state of the NumLock key.  Of course, the NumLock key no longer
functions in Cygwin/XFree86, but what can you do?  :)

I'm going to go ahead and release the new LessTif packages that use
/usr/X11R6 as the prefix and I'm going to see if I can fix the way that
XWin.exe handles NumLock, etc.

Harold