Re: Xinerame ?

Hi,

Someone recently put me on to "Virtual Desktop" which is free ($) software
that might interest those with a craving for screen real estate (there
never is enough, is there?). Neither of us has tried it with XFree86,
however, so if someone here does, please report your experiences to the list.

         <http://www.enablesoftware.com/>

Virtual Desktop is the last item listed on the page.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA