From: Matthew Bradford [mailto:mbradford@bahaigear.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:03 PM
To: Michael Reaser; 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'
Subject: Re: XFree86 4.2.0 under Cygwin on Win98 w/ i810 won't display
CDE fro m HPUX

Mike,
	Try adding -from your_ip_address in your XWin.exe command.  Windows
may be
reporting a hostname that your sun box doesn't know how to translate back to

an IP.  And 0.0.0.0 in that error log seems to go well with that.  So then
the full command you'd want to try would be:

XWin -query aa.bb.cc.dd -fp tcp/aa.bb.cc.dd:7000 -from aa.bb.cc.dd

Hope that works for you.
	- Matt