Thought on /tmp/XWin.log

Just out of curiosity, why was XWin.exe changed to write output to
/tmp/XWin.log?  I liked the previous behavior of sending it to STDOUT.
Seems to me this was more flexible since I could see the output in real
time, redirect to a file ("> /tmp/XWin.log"), or both ("| tee
/tmp/XWin.log").

I also just ran an experiment running 2 instances of XWin with "-screen 0 x
y" and "-screen 1 x y" arguments.  The log file from the first instance get
overwritten by the log file from the second.

If you don't want to go back to STDOUT, perhaps you could add the screen
number somewhere in the logfile name to fix the overwriting problem (e.g.
"/tmp/XWin.0.log", "/tmp/XWin.1.log", etc.)?