RE: Can multiple remote sessions be run simultaneously under v4.2.0?

Oops... XWin-works is my known-good copy of XWin.exe.  I do development work
on XWin all the time, so I have to save a copy of XWin that works, thus
XWin-works.  I could have sworn that I removed the '-works' from the file
name, but I guess I didn't.

Harold