Re: "X connection to 127.0. ...explicit kill..."

/ Ed Conrad <epconrad@acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote:
| Why don't you please re-read the original message.   I explained what happens
| when I run the bat files.

sorry, I became blind on the issue when starting xwin.exe, missing
cygwin1.dll, that wasnt the error you received first..

hmm checking the log files at my end shows much more info about
graphics and so on after those two lines, what computer/os/shoesize do
you have?

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!