Re: "X connection to 127.0. ...explicit kill..."

Why don't you please re-read the original message.   I explained what happens
when I run the bat files.

The path in the bat files are correct or it would not open the xwindow in the
first place!  You cant even open startx with the wrong path. I get the startx
window, the window after that and then the xwin pops up for a second or so
before it crashes.

Something is going wrong when the xwindow is first opend.  The fact that I
can't run XWin.exe is just a clue I included because the user guide says I
should be able to run it.