xserver windows under windows terminal server

Hello.

I'm currently unable to test this as I'm not at work
but I'm wondering whether it's possible to use
cygwin-xfree under a terminal server session (ie: and
RDP or and ICA connection).  I'm hoping that when you
fire up xwin it shows the xserver window in the
terminal server session that fired it up.
There is a windows environment variable for the
'winstation name' which is also the windows screen
number.
What I'm hoping to do is create a batch file that will
fire up the Xserver using a screen number the same as
the users winstation ID.  This way everyone connected
could run xwin and have it displaying in their own
screen.
Anyone know or tired this?
Thanks.

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions