Re: cygwin-xfree 4.2.0 installation problem

Hi,

The problem was not related to Zone Alarm Pro 3.X, but was the font error
described in the FAQ.  I fixed it by using winrar to extract the following
files:

xf100.tgz
xfcyr.tgz
xfnts.tgz
xfscl.tgz

and copy the files on top of the associated cygwin-xfree directories:

\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\fonts.

Thanx Andrew, Harold, Alan and others for all your help, it is greatly
appreciated.

Egon